Thursday, March 26, 2009

Adolf Hitler

Everyone should have heard about Adolf Hitler. A great leader in history, born on 20 April 1889 and died on 30 April 1945. Although defeated, although dead, this man is frightening.

This man terrorizes his adversaries. He knows how to impress, please and charm the very interlocutors from whom he wanted support from. He have determination, he have charisma, he can inspire people. Yes, i admire these character traits, but has he put these traits to good use? I think not. However, the people adores him, unable to see the hateful mask that covered his face.

As we all know, Hitler had an unhappy childhood, his frustrated adolescence; his artistic disappointments; his wound received on the front during World War I; his taste for spectacle, his constant disdain for social and military aristocracies; the cult of the very death he feared; his lack of scruples with regard to his former comrades of the SA, whom he had assassinated in 1934.

Hitler was also a cunning man -- too cunning, in fact. For example, he counted on Stalin's naivete to get what he wanted. Stalin had total confidence in Hitler. To humor Hitler's extreme anti-Semitic sensibilities, the Soviet hierarchy withdrew certain Jews, such as Maxim Litvinov, the Soviet Foreign Minister, from the international scene. However, this non-aggression pact Hitler had concluded with Stalin two years earlier was broken when the German troops attacked the Soviet Union. That invasion seized huge amounts of territory, including the Baltic states, Belarus, and Ukraine. It also encircled and destroyed many Soviet forces, which Stalin had ordered not to retreat.

Furthermore, I would say that Hitler is too ambitious. He is intelligent, he had the foresight and he had everything that was needed to be a great leader. But he was over ambitious, which led to his downfall.

By late 1944,the Red Army had driven the Germans back into Central Europe and the Western Allies were advancing into Germany. Hitler had realised his defeat, but allowed no retreats.

Hitler's stubbornness and defiance of military realities also allowed the Holocaust to continue. He also ordered the complete destruction of all German industrial infrastructure before it could fall into Allied hands, saying that Germany's failure to win the war forfeited its right to survive.

And finally, Hitler committed suicide.

Personally, I feel that Hitler, although possessing the traits of a great leader, was too violent, suspicious, and ambitious. His history is indeed interesting to understand and learn.

In conclusion, I feel that Hitler was indeed a great leader, but not a good leader.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, just wanted to say, I enjoyed this blog post.
It was funny. Keep on posting!
Here is my web blog : reborn dolls

Anonymous said...

I am not sure where you're getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for great info I was looking for this info for my mission.
Also visit my site - Discount Coupon Codes

Anonymous said...

Valuable information. Fortunate me I found your web site
by accident, and I am surprised why this accident did not came about in advance!
I bookmarked it.
Also visit my homepage :: accessori barche

Anonymous said...

naturally like your website but you have to check the spelling on several
of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling problems and I to find it very troublesome to tell the reality then again I
will definitely come back again.
My webpage Satellite Dreambox

Anonymous said...

We stumbled over here coming from a different web page and thought
I should check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you.

Look forward to looking over your web page again.
Also visit my homepage - Tao of Badass

Anonymous said...

What's up to every body, it's my first visit of this
webpage; this webpage includes amazing and in fact fine stuff designed for readers.



Take a look at my web-site - job search

Anonymous said...

My coder is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.

I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.
But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on a variety of websites for about a year and am nervous about switching to another platform.
I have heard great things about blogengine.net. Is there a
way I can transfer all my wordpress posts into it?
Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

My blog ... hotel escort
Also see my web page > escort amsterdam

Anonymous said...

Wonderful article! This is the type of info that should be shared across the internet.

Shame on Google for now not positioning this submit upper!
Come on over and visit my web site . Thank you =)

Stop by my website 800 calorie hcg diet

Anonymous said...

Hello i am kavin, its my first time to commenting
anyplace, when i read this article i thought i
could also make comment due to this good article.


Here is my homepage HCG diet

Anonymous said...

What's up, of course this piece of writing is actually nice and I have learned lot of things from it regarding blogging. thanks.

my website HCG Diet

Anonymous said...

Spot on with this write-up, I truly believe that this web
site needs a great deal more attention. I'll probably be returning to read through more, thanks for the information!

Here is my page www.xxxmoviegalls.com

Anonymous said...

Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with
SEO? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good gains.
If you know of any please share. Thank you!

Here is my page :: babesflick.com

Anonymous said...

Good article. I will be experiencing some of these issues as well.
.

my web page ... hidden cam sex tube